October 16, 2007

The beginning of the end...

Today was our last day of climbing on the Island of Kalymnos. The weather has taken a turn for the worse with colder temps and high winds. There is some concern that the plane might not be able to fly from the Island tomorrow. Like i said earlier, i don't think we're coming home! It's meant to be! If all goes well, we'll be in Athens for dinner tomorrow evening.

I've learned a lot about what motivates me, and what doesn't motivate me during this trip. I've got 18hrs of flight time to put my thoughts together on this. It seems i continue to learn about climbing despite the fact I've been doing it for more than half my life. Without evolution, it would become boring and meaningless. So much to write about but not enough time on this public computer.