July 04, 2009

I love Idaho


I love Idaho. I love America. I love the piece and quiet of country living. Cool air at night. Breeze blowing through the trees... I could go on and on.

We are home and happy to be here.

The above vid is sooo perfect! Thanks for sending the link to me Steve! It it a perfect display of humor in every aspect. I laughed and laughed. Heather and I must have watched this 10 times in a row!

My brain is a bit fried for any worthwhile blog content. Hopefully i'll be recovered in a day or two...

4 comments:

The Watkins Family said...

Welcome back you two. I bet it must feel good to escape the repressive European regime of which you have been accustomed to for so many weeks. No Taco Bell. No Mt. Rushmore. Roundabouts? Dang commies. I'm glad you made it back safe and still free. Steph and I look forward to the two of you regaling us with your stories of adventure in just a few short weeks. Happy 4th.

Peace out.

Steve Bohrer said...

Hey Dean and Heather,

Welcome home. I want you guys to know that you were in large part the inspiration for this video, so I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for posting your trip stuff, it was fun living vicariously through you. Hope to see you around this summer!

Dean Lords said...

Steve -
How did you keep a strait face during the commentary on the vid? A true sign of a master!
Yes, hope to see you around this summer also.

Wade said...

Knarly!! The cinematography is superb!! Steve, I had no idea how much locked up potential you had. A true Idaho climbing pioneer.